The beginning of my Private Pilot Training

This is a video from the beginning of my private pilot training. A short flight from Asheville, NC to Shelby, NC. Sorry about the quality. I have just received a couple new Go Pro 5’s and have been thinking about starting a flight vlog channel.

10 Likes

lol You got the “With You” from IF? 😂
I would have done the same. Now I know not to say that.

1 Like

Lol i was thinking the same thing, but if you listen to Atc in the real world a lot of pilots say something like “with you climbing through 3,500”

2 Likes

Exactly I hear it all the time lol. Where are you in you training? How many hours?

I have about 115 hours. Working on instrument

Beautiful, wish you the best. Im hoping to start soon. I’ve taken a couple Discoveries and loved it. Can’t wait. Subscribing also 👍.

2 Likes

Its the most amazing thing in the world. Just wait until you solo. Message me if you need any advice because I’ve done a lot of research on flight schools. Thanks! Just keep waiting and i promise ill be posting some good content soon. Takes a long time to edit

2 Likes

WELCOME TO THE PARTY PAL!!
Awesome flight. Good pilot.

1 Like

Expect more soon with better quality! Just got a mount to put under the wing facing the cockpit. Thank you!

Watch out, I lost my GoPro doing that. It’s risky, but worth it. First though, I recommend analysing yourself, seeing where your looking, what your paying attention to, before you focus on cinematics.

Well I already have my ppl. This is an older video. Just really wanted advice on starting a vlog. I know there’s a lot of people out there that watch them. I figured it’s a good time as I’m about to buy a C172 and attending events around the US.

Please don’t say that was on a go pro 5 there’s like zero image stabilisation but still a gooood takeofff

LOL. No. That was my old regular Go Pro 3. Already done tests with the Go Pro 5 and it makes this look like claymation. Thank you!

1 Like

Phew! I was getting scared then

1 Like

If this was a Go Pro 5 I would be in a lawsuit with go pro right now haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.