The beauty of the Infinite flight Livery

Hey guys,
This post is just dedicated to the unnoticed but beautiful Infinite flight livery. I just wanted to ask and see if you guys even thought about and use that livery much! For example, I think I’ve only used an IF liver Once so I’ve made a personal not to use it more often! My favorite would by far be the 787-8 2016 Infinite flight livery. I just wanted to bring this spectacular livery more in the spotlight and see it getting flown more often. The great thing about Infinite Flight liveries is you can fly it on any route, even if it dosen’t exist in real life and still enjoy the beauty of that aircraft and of course the livery. (Will be adding some pics soon)

Lemme know what you guys think of the livery and feel free to post some of your pics with the infinite flight livery!

Happy Landings,
@TheCoolPilot

4 Likes

Fun fact, you can use any livery you want to everywhere ;)

I did use IF and FDS liveries a lot before global update.

And tbh, I now want to use the 772 or the a318 :)

2 Likes

The 2016 787-8 IF Livery is indeed my favourite livery in the Sim, after the El Al one…

2 Likes

I love it on the 787, bit I think I’ll fly the crj in the IF livery a lot once it comes out

1 Like

If I’m not flying any real-world routes and I simply just want to cruise around from one airport to the next, I almost always use the FDS livery. It’s definitely one of the under-appreciated liveries we have available and I think it should be used more. :)

2 Likes

The Infinite Flight livery is the only custom livery in Infinite Flight. No other custom liveries are found

Unless I missed something

2 Likes

The IF liveries are quite nice. But my fav is the one on the MD-11

1 Like

Yeah I know but it isn’t really realistic if u fly a Singapore airlines plane to fly from Beijing to Hong Kong is it? The IF livery makes it possible in that sense!

In the sunset with the Dreamliner one looks incredible! And as you said you can fly anywhere due to it being a custom livery!

2 Likes

Here are some spicy pics I edited

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.