The ‘banned’ list

I know there is a list for those who got banned from the forum and temporarily disabled. I was wondering if these can be reversed and if people who have been banned in the past can appeal and ask for their accounts back. Is this a thing or no?

Thanks

1 Like

Take a look here:

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/forum-suspension-table/310483/71

And what’s the whole point on looking on old suspended accounts?

5 Likes

So you would be perm banned. The reason for ban is not stated in that table

I’m not sure exactly how that works (hope not to be in that list) but I think it would be a great feature to add a system similar to the old Discord Ban system for training server especially. Simlar to discord if your on the dban list you can still have an account but your dban tag this would give people the option to ignore them sorta like a ghost but it just changes there name tag or somthing simple.

1 Like

Some people are banned temporarily and will get their account back after a while and others are permanently banned and will never come back

1 Like

Take a look here:

This is just an example.

5 Likes

Some are banned temporarily.
One example from first hand experience.
If you are TL3/Regular, and you get banned, there is no chance to return to TL3.
I was a regular for months and got banned, and I’ll never be a regular again. (This was years ago)
Normally when permabanned, there is no appeal.

1 Like

interesting I think I got suspended but that two three years ago. I know that the dbans gives you two chances to be appealed by vote when it was a thing.

1 Like

Also if someone was to be banned until like 2210 and they magically lived until that year, they will be allowed on the forum back again. Imagine that

1 Like

here is a list.

1 Like

But I don’t believe this is a necessary topic

If I lived to that year… this forum would literally be the least of my worries.

2 Likes

LOL@ Some of these!

Unfit for interaction??? I didn’t know we had psychologists in the forum.

2 Likes

The list he provided was the IFVARB blacklist. They have taken what they’ve either done in VA’s or said and used that to justify Blacklisting someone.

They’ll also have flags and see what they are saying. If someone keeps swearing or being rude to people, then they are unfit for interactions on the community because they break several community guidelines, and if in general being mean or rude, people wont like them, and they’ll be suspended or banned.

2 Likes

I know what it is, I’m just enjoying the terminology they used. You’d think this was a medical forum not a game forum.

It’s on a need to know basis. That would be between us and those involved. 🙂