The B757 Livery List

Swag of awesomeness

Can’t wait for Mr 20.3!

3 Likes

comes here expecting a list of liveries

And I’m disappointed

7 Likes

We have two, possibly.

We can speculate but they have not said. So I still am going off the fact that we don’t know any liveries

1 Like

Yes! Now we would have different kinds of winglets. Love it already 100%. Keep it up Infinite Flight!

Hope those 2 liveries are confirmed!

3 Likes

Hey devs, are those two confirmed lol?

The Russian Azur Air

3 Likes

credit: Airliners.net and Jetphotos.com and the all holy IF developers

33 Likes

United Her art here Cali/NJ (if you guys can but prolly not lmao) United regular livery, Icelandair, Delta, (skyteam??) Titan airways, and yeh

3 Likes

Turns out the special Icelandair liveries also had scimitars installed. Not trying to get my hopes up too much but maybe the original Icelandair livery could be replaced with the Aurora livery?

We’ll see in a few weeks

2 Likes

That would be very cool.

1 Like

I have one problem with this actually: China would continue to be heavily underrepresented in IF because google is blocked, even though airlines there are as diverse as in the US (actually more diverse). We don’t have a single Hainan airline and Sichuan airline livery. The Shanghai Airlines (CES subsidiary) callsign doesn’t even seem to be in IF, and it is classified by wikipedia as a major airline.

20 Likes

This is exciting

Glad they didn’t make up a winglet out of thin air

4 Likes

I like the initiative that the staff based this off of: Clearing the confusiom between how liveries are selected, and the “5 W’s” about it.

Say, would this be a new norm for the older airliners (IRL) which are reworked over the couple of years?

Yes! 3 different winglet (or no winglets) types!

3 Likes

I voted it just now

2 Likes

Thank you dude. I voted your your back :) I hope you like my requested livery

2 Likes

That is a good one as well! But Azur has more of them, but looks good anyway! :)

1 Like