The ATC Staffing Evolution Continues

I really look forward to Control this way. The previous system was fun. But with this, I can feel I will have more traffic when controlling

16 Likes

Looking forward to this new stage of IFATC!

10 Likes

Wow you guys are really damn fast

Looking forward for more traffic and good pilots

12 Likes

Thank you so much for listening to us. I am so excited for the ATC schedule to come back, along with still being able to fly into those hubs whenever I want. Thanks Tyler and IFATC. 😊

12 Likes

Can’t wait! How do controllers such as myself get added onto the schedule?

3 Likes

I’m so excited to control in this new system. I think this will bring traffic to underrated airports. Great work, Tyler.

5 Likes

They did it. They brought it back.

1 Like

huh wow starting off the moth with a bang!

1 Like

If you are not already IFATC on expert then go to the atc recruitment and sign up Infinite Flight ATC Recruiting

5 Likes

I am, as stated on my profile. Im asking if I can get added to the schedule ahead of time.

3 Likes

Oh ok. Didn’t look just replied. Sorry

1 Like

Bang Bang, Welcome to Old + New Infinite Flight Air Traffic Controller ✈️✨

2 Likes

Really looking forward into this. I’m feeling nostalgic about the schedule, and I’m happy with the Whole concept.

Looking forward again, into this!

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to it!

If this works the same as before, it is similar to a FNF. A collection of airports will be chosen for an amount of time and if no one is controlling the hub airport or other highlighted ones, you can control it. You do not need to add your name to the schedule.

1 Like

This is correct.

3 Likes

I don’t wanna see any topics on complaints of this unless it’s constructive criticism 😂, it’s been a long journey of toxic topics on ATC for the past few months.

2 Likes

Wow this is amazing! Cant wait for this to start!

Wow, wow! Can’t wait to fly and control with the new ATC System! Thanks, Tyler and everyone! :)

4 Likes

Looking forward, hopefully this will bring more coverage to often overlooked regions like Africa!

2 Likes