The atc radio

Hey, everyone I can't hear the atc radio when I am flighting what should I do to deal with this problem?

Have you tried restarting your device?

1 Like

Yep I have tried again just,but didn’t solve

Usually a restart fixes things, have you checked your game audio settings? Can be found under the Audio section.

1 Like

I have setting… but didn’t solve

Can you send a detailed list of things you did before starting your flight? Also, if your device is like mine and has an option to set audio based on opened apps, make sure TTS (Text to speech) is turned up. Also are any of the following things turned on or active?

1. Do not disturb (or if your phone is like mine, also check to make sure you dont have the “mute notifications while playing” activated.

2. As I said above “if your device is like mine and has an option to set audio based on opened apps, make sure TTS (Text to speech) is turned up”

3. Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling?

And can you see the messages with no audio? Or are you not able to see it at all? It would also help to know what platform you are on.

1 Like

If you are on iOs, here is a possible solution.

1 Like

I am on Android…

Mind giving it a try?

1 Like

Hello!

To resolve this issue, go to Settings → Accessibility → Text to speech output → Install voice data.

Remove all voices that are possible to remove, then download & install them again. Specifically the English options. That should do the trick!

Note :
Depending on Android version, your TTS settings could be placed a bit differently. If you can’t find them using the steps above, try:
Settings → General Management → Language input → Text to speech → Cogwheel next to your preferred TTS engine.

2 Likes

ok,I am going to try

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.