The ATC Problem On Expert Server

I never seem to have a problem with IFATC, yet today for some reason despite having obeyed all the ATC instructions except for one, I got banned. I don’t know whether they had a legitimate reason or not, but the reason for banning was shown as not “following my flight plan”. Now I had strictly adhered to my flight plan and all I did not do for the ATC was make a change in the heading that was not even in intersection with Runway 15 at EGBB. So i strictly adhered to my flight plan, yet got kicked out for the exact opposite of what I was doing, and it essentially ruined an 8 hr long flight in Expert server, and now means i miss another 7 days of Expert server. Please help.

Please look in your logbook to find the name of the controller who ghosted you

1 Like

Hey:

Contact controller PM!

What is that?

Private message

Go into the main menu —> logbook---->then the flight you were ghosted

Ok, how do i do that??? Sry, bit of a noob at this community thing

Oh ok thanks

[RAH] is his name

@rah was your controller. Please send a message to him and he will explain why you were ghosted.

Ok thanks a lot for such an early response

As @TimShan05 said, look for the controller name in the logbook, then search it here https://fpltoif.com/controllers for the IFC name, then click on the user profile and message him.

Contact @RAH

Thank you both @TimShan05 and @BinaryChess

1 Like

It explicitly said “not following flight plan”

Please do not try and speculate what happened. Only the controller, mods and the pilot who was ghosted should be involved.

2 Likes

Please send your controller a PM; thanks you 😊