The Amazing World of Drones

Anyone knows where I can get good cameras for cheap?

I know a place that sells cheap cameras but they aren’t necessarily good lol

1 Like

What is the name of the place?

Went skiing in Montana this year!

Here’s Livingston, MT from my DJI Mavic Mini (un-edited):

This drone is so tiny I can quite literally bring it anywhere I go!

4 Likes

That has to be over 400ft 💀

1 Like

Nope, it’s exactly 400!

1 Like

Wish lol

1 Like

I found a nice camera for 20 bucks but how do I get the video on my phone?

1 Like

Wdym? Like you could take the sd card out of the camera and use an adapter to connect it to your phone.

1 Like

Ready for its next flight!

2 Likes

The flight was wonderful, there were some crosswinds (which 2 made me crash) but nonetheless it was great. Also, this time I was on a real airfield. Got some tips from the owner of the airfield. Will post some pictures later

1 Like

Nice looking a380.

1 Like

Thank you!

How the heck did he do this-

2 Likes

I don’t really know how much this counts for this topic, but @PhorzaSky had a post very similar to it in this thread earlier on: CLICK ME

I saw a couple of drones flying around at the Orlando City - Inter Miami game. I know that this isn’t the most relevant thing, but there you have it anyways.

On a more on-topic question, are there any relatively small but good-camera drones

that are maybe a little lower than this price range that are worth recommending? I’d imagine that the one in the picture has a decent camera, and a good size too (not sure what drone it is though). Thanks!

By a little, I mean a LOT lower than this price range. Def not exceeding $1K if possible

2 Likes

I would highly recommend the DJI mini 3 pro. It has a high-quality camera that can shoot 4K/60 and can take 48mp photos. I’ve had this drone for over 4 months and love it. It’s about $700

3 Likes

Here’s a cool drone reel I stumbled upon on YouTube

3 Likes

Flying near the Husky Stadium with my Mavic Mini!

Note: This flight was completely legal. The drone was within visual line of sight, not over cars or people, not within stadium hours, and many more laws 😃.

1 Like