The Airport you're most comfortable with?

It can be the one you’ve used the most, or the one that you fly to/from everyday, what is it?
Mine would be EGLC or KSAN

1 Like

Definetly TNCM, but I haven’t been flying there recently due to lack of people.

2 Likes

Mine would be KFRG, because I live within 5 miles of it.

2 Likes

Same with EGLC I still see some people but it’s pretty rare now a days to see more than a few people in the London Region

1 Like

KMIA, usually fly in and out of there 3 or 4 times a year, mostly on American and sometimes United.

1 Like

EBLG all the way!! 🇧🇪✈️🌍

1 Like

I am comfortable with KSAN and WSSS, although i really dont know much about KSAN its one of my favorite airport in SoCal. I dont really understand how to approach KSAN even with the STARS on the airport diagram. I guess i dont really know how to interpret it because i often find myself uncomfortably low on approach, unless thats supposed to happen =p

But im still comfortable doing patterns and having the general idea as an ATC @ KSAN

I know WSSS alittle better since its my local airport and i have dedicated some time into learning how it functions. Though i really only just scratched its surface.

1 Like

I’d say that the approach to KSAN from both ends is sort of different to other airports due to the hills on both ends, but I got used to it.

1 Like

Real Airports or

game airports?

1 Like

In game: Tampa because I know re all the gates are

Real: Atlanta because it’s so massive there’s infinite plane spotting (I honestly don’t know why I like this airport and am that comfortable with it)

GA Pilot: F70 because it’s got alot of stuff but it’s not massive

1 Like

YVR, Since Its The Best In North America 7 years In A Row!

1 Like

KSAN or KLAX

1 Like

KDEN, since it is home and I know the airport so well from flying in and out of it so many times in real life.

1 Like

Pick any London airport apart from EGMC and I’m very familiar with all of them.

1 Like

For me it’s KLAX, KSAN, KNUC and EDDL.

KSAN. I know everything about it.

1 Like

Midway and O’hare. I think most of us are comfortable with our local airports lol.

1 Like

HHR, LGA, AVX, NUC

For various reasons

1 Like

I feel really comfortable flying in and out of KSRQ in the SoFlo region.

1 Like

Terrace BC

1 Like