The age old question...

I hate Sharklets.
Feel like throwing up if I see an A320 fam member flying around with Sharklets. Let Boeing stick them on their 737s but no Sharklets on Airbusses. Please.

Oh my … check this out … I think, above and beyond the question, the true qualifier … The skills of the crew

Really? I think they look awesome:)

This question is biased for me, it is a matter of age of the plane.
I have flown on Airbus A319-100 build in '90s
And the Boeing 737-900 w/ split scimitars built in '10s (that’s in 2010’s)

But overall if the plane was the same age, probally Boeing because in my opinion Airbus’ have the wired tendency to cruise at a slight angle. That’s probally just me though.

I like them but I prefer Doritos.

(BTW- Glad to see you back)

1 Like

Are Bombardier relaible planes ? :)

Yay!you are back!

1 Like

I always was an Airbus fanboy and thought that Airbusses have Doritos and Boeing have Sharklets. I didnt like Boeing (except for the 787, gj guys!), thus I didn’t like Sharklets. Then I found an LH A320 SL flying around on FlightRadar24 and I was… shocked. And that’s the entire story.

Only ATR’S

Hehe i also use flightradar24 xD

1 Like

Hahah! Didn’t know I had a following 😂

1 Like

Even im an Airbus guy. Airbuses have a little boring flying performance and cockpit compared to Boeing. which could make me switch to Boeing xD

I like both though :)

Have you heard of a DC-10?

1 Like

Yes, what about the DC-10.

If you’re planning on moving this off topic, please send me a PM to avoid breaking the rule

It’d be best if you talked about the DC - 10 here:

No need to PM :)

2 Likes

Thanks, someone was just saying how they loved MD, and I wanted them to know that MD manufactured something called a DC-10

Boeing because I can feel what the other pilot is doing in my control yoke.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’ve resently become very obsessed with the idea of Boeing vs Airbus. I went through a phase of loving the 737 then the 747 then I came across this video when I was wondering which is actually better. After watching the video I fell in love with Airbus. But after a while I started liking the Boeing 777-300ER. Now I like the 787. The video still changes my mind. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c06S8rCwOnI