The age old question...

Hahah! Didn’t know I had a following 😂

1 Like

Even im an Airbus guy. Airbuses have a little boring flying performance and cockpit compared to Boeing. which could make me switch to Boeing xD

I like both though :)

Have you heard of a DC-10?

1 Like

Yes, what about the DC-10.

If you’re planning on moving this off topic, please send me a PM to avoid breaking the rule

It’d be best if you talked about the DC - 10 here:

No need to PM :)

2 Likes

Thanks, someone was just saying how they loved MD, and I wanted them to know that MD manufactured something called a DC-10

Boeing because I can feel what the other pilot is doing in my control yoke.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’ve resently become very obsessed with the idea of Boeing vs Airbus. I went through a phase of loving the 737 then the 747 then I came across this video when I was wondering which is actually better. After watching the video I fell in love with Airbus. But after a while I started liking the Boeing 777-300ER. Now I like the 787. The video still changes my mind. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c06S8rCwOnI

Tell me if you fell in love with Airbus after the video

I have no preference whatsoever in Airbus vs. Boeing. I am a McDonnell Douglas/Douglas fan and choose not to partake in the tit-for-tat A vs. B flamewar

Airbus totally.

Which one is your favorite?

What is your favorite Airbus mine is A320.

I’m probably the A330 or 40

I’ve always loved distance wide body planes.

But the A320 is actually coming close to favorite. my dream is to fly an Airbus for delta or American someday

It’s the amazing Airbus for me

a320 Love the Airbus family. But the 737 are great to, especially 736