The ability to save flight plans

This would be cash…also hoping we can save our replay landings as well!

1 Like

I’m bumping this because it would be very well used. Hopefully next update.

It will be nice to save flight plans. Yesterday I flew in real from EHAM to EDDL and I’ll make a flight plane from my real flight and if I wanna flying again, I’ll never make my flight plan EHAM - EDDL again.

1 Like

Yeah, we need it especially for long routes in Global Flight. It would be annoying having to plan long routes again for a long time at the beginning of every flight!

2 Likes

Bump! #back to the top i would love this updated to the new way of flight planning in the next update

2 Likes

It would be so much easier and smoother to have saved flight plans

3 Likes

This would be a good feature. Especially for global

3 Likes

I have a feeling Global will have pre-routed flightplans with the outbound and inbound customizable.

1 Like

Yea something like that

This feature needs more attention than it currently has

2 Likes

Yup definitely

1 Like

Hi Jake, I’m not able to access the link mentioned in your May 15 msg re flight plans (got a 404 error msg). Was curious about what you had put up. Is there a revised link?

The site isn’t up anymore. I might renew domain and hosting again when I have time but for now it offline. Sorry.

Don’t discuss that Here just PM him instead

This needs to be seen… I think this would be very helpful?

This is a good idea,indeed.

2 Likes

What do you think about this for global devs? By any chance could their be a few “favourite” slots to file flight plans for later use?

This is needed it would save a lot of time and you can just open a file and choose your flight plan. Good request😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

1 Like

Really hope this feature is included soon. especially with global coming out, I can’t imagine looking or searching all the waypoints for a long haul flight that you want to repeat.

2 Likes

Forgot about this one, with the voting feature this needed a bump. Still would be a great addition!