The ability to listen to two frequencies at once

MaxSez: The ATIS data “you” tune into en-route or during pre-flight is a matter of record on the Comm Screen. Just scroll back to it. Utilizing ATIS is a no brainer. Understanding how or when to use it likewise.
Guard is an emergency freq, not a jukebox. Comm 2 would be abused, there’s snakes on some of them their IF Planes. MaxSends

How would listening to two frequencies be abused?

1 Like

If they would implement this in IF just like the original ATC menu, people would be able to transmit messages on two frequencies. As we all are aware there are some trolls that like to spam the frequency they’re on. This way they are able to do it multiple frequencies.

My vote on this. People complaining about overlapping. Okie, they can make this dual mode only for ATIS and Comm. So ex. On dual mode you only hear Comm frequecy and only see text on screen from atis.

Why we need this: we have so much going on atis when you fly in busy airpace so much can change… ex. Holding pushback, no pattern works, no intersec departure.

IRW: you aint gonna hear no pattern works, pushback holding, no intersection depart. Obiously the broadcast more about taxiways etc.

Vote on this pls.

1 Like

One of the rare votes for this.
Just my two cents,
As interface I can think of two headsets in the bottom bar with a smal 1 and 2 in it. Still the one blinking where you are active called, and May be the one you last selected withe green number and a bit louder then the other.
You could get ATiS blinking when it changes, so you would notice a change while on approach, or on taxi. As well you could have tuned ground already while still on runway and tower…
Many good options in my eyes. They could have different volume sliders in settings to allow you to better differentiate between the two freq…

1 Like

When switch to atis on dual mode…text would be more than enough…listen to 2 voice wouldnt be nice.

2 Likes

Yeah, it would be nice to have overlapping voices like in real life, but many people wouldnt be able to understand what one frequency is saying and they will complain, so text would be nice.

1 Like

That’s a much needed feature!

1 Like

Yes! i want dual mode only between comm+atis.

1 Like

Yup! Thats exactly what I wanted this feature for

1 Like

I know! I was only answering @Muhannad_Al_Harmi :)

1 Like

Ah ok. Got mixed up there

1 Like

Little bump

It’s either ground or control tower or ATC then departure or approach depending on the flight captain’s intentions. And there is also bush talk radio in the infiniteflight assistant or copilot.
All you gotta do is signup for it at bushtalkradio.com and add the account to IFAssistant And setup it up then it should play automatically depending on which airport airspace your in. Plus many other factors and don’t forget to clear cache. And every once in a while bushtalkradio will sign it’s self out either automatically keeping your account safe or it might be a glitch……couldn’t figure out I had to sign in…….over and over and over. FYI

And that my friend was aviation update brought to you by the Cessna citation X pilot that’s causing a ruckus.