The A320 looks amazing!

I just want to let the Dev’s know that their work on the A320 on the loading screen so far looks absolutely amazing! I can only imagine what it will look like when you guys finish the final aircraft model! Keep up the good work guys! We are counting on you!

12 Likes

I hope that there are logo lights on many planes not just the a320

5 Likes

Yea plane looks great, I’m biast to the sharklets to many planes on IF have the winglets but that’s just my opinion. I also like that they are going to have a realistic flap setting on the A320. Hopefully all the Airbus aircraft will get it eventually. For sure good job to the devs. There hardwork is appreciated.

4 Likes

Sure is! Thank you Dev’s!

1 Like

It’s not easy waiting for it, especially after that picture, but we must be patient. The DEVs must be going through a lot before releasing it; ‘crack-proofing’ it, reinforcing the servers, increasing customers, etc. You can just imagine how chaotic it will be after the release, I know of at least 2 events waiting for it. Expectations are very high and people are too quick to criticise if something fails.

PS: I don’t understand the hype about it, though. Was it the same with other aircrafts, or is it the first addition??

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Well, seeing that it has attracted a lot of attraction, I also got on the bandwagon. But, as I said, I don’t understand why the hype.

In Boeing aircraft and in IF flaps are indicated in degrees. In the Airbus there’s only four positions one two three and full. The A320 is going to have the 1,2,3 and full positions

Please enough A-320. Please… Max Sends

1 Like