The 787 isn't quite finished.

I’m not being rude to FDS or anything

but this probably is the result of the team.
Everyone likes the 787/777 update. It’s one of the biggest ever in the entire simulator. However, me and some others think this was released just too early.

When I flew the 787-9 the first time only a few minutes ago, I realize that it was extremely hard to pull out a stall. I also noticed the near unfinished-like cockpit similar to almost a E-195. I’m not trying to make the FDS team feel bad, but I thought this would be a better update that would be released a bit earlier and a bit more tweaked.

4 Likes

I believe they recalled it or whatever. I think it was best that they did that :)

2 Likes

I don’t see the point…

What exactly do you mean by the cockpit aspect?

3 Likes

Why do you want to do that? Unless its to know the stall speed.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

What? Right now? What will happen with my 4,99U$D?

your update will still stay
the recalled update will only happen to those who didn’t install the new update yet

and no, fds didn’t recall the update and will most likely not recall it but publish a hotfix

1 Like

Are you saying that it is hard to stall? Or are you saying that it is hard to get out of a stall?

Sorry for the mess up, I meant it was hard to get out of a stall.

I found myself full-thrusting nose up, but it pushed me to the right and I was going horizontal. Then I kicked the rudder to get back on track but ended up crashing.

Where is everyone hearing that the update was recalled? I don’t think they would recall it but rather just fix some bugs…and maybe add some more liveries

1 Like

Thank God they recalled it. I have hope for a better cockpit and the United 787-9.

(I want my UAL 789. I will not give up hope.)

3 Likes

the update didn’t get recalled and there is no point in recalling it

1 Like

😂😂 same here, and I also hope the Etihad 789 is added.

1 Like

Yeah, they didn’t recall the dash 8 update, they just did a hot fix. So that’s what they’ll do with the 787 update.

Fern… Have you ever flown a plane before… When a stick shaker goes off you push the nose down not up and full throttle, this would explain why you can’t get out of a stall in fact you only made it worse…

4 Likes

even if they did recall it, like i mentioned already there is absolutely 0 point in doing so because the users that already installed the update will still keep their update even if the update is recalled

1 Like

Flew it earlier, it was fine to me. Flew like a charm. 787-10 was amazing to fly also. No complaints from me.

1 Like