The 2nd Virtual Airline World Cup

The wait is over. It is back! The VA World Cup returns!
##THE VIRTUAL AIRLINE WORLD CUP
The VA would be a small competition between virtual airlines. Similar to the Dogfight Madness competition, this will be done in a bracket format. It will be sudden death, so if you and your VA lose, it’s the end of the road. All events will be done in TS2, so that everyone can enjoy. Look below for the VA requirements, and round one of the competition.

Rules
Each VA must have 5-7 people willing to participate.

Each VA can use any aircraft from their fleet in the competitions

3.FOR SPECTATORS Please don’t troll or interfere with the events
4. No fighters allowed at the events. This will be a civilian aircraft competition only.
5. Have Fun 😀

This time the World Cup is in the community’s hands! I am letting the community decide all aspects of the competition! If you want to help me plan events or judge, pm me! When do you think it should take place?[poll public=true]

• February 2017
  • April 2017
    [/poll]
    I’m giving VA leaders plenty of time to join. We only have room for 8 VAS, so make sure you join soon! This year all the events will be predetermined weeks in advance, so we shouldn’t have cancellations like last year! Please only register if your VA will be active in the month shown above, and will be available for events. Cancelling will lead to disqualification. I’m really excited for this!

##Competing VAs:
Big Bear VA
[United Virtual] (https://www.unitevirtual.wix.com/flight)
Redwings Virtual
Jetblue Virtual
EasyJet Virtual
FDS VA
Boeing VA
CaliAir

6 Likes

Thanks @Ben_Schenk

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

For voting, and leading @Giacomo_Lawrance here.

2 Likes

I spelled it wrong anyways

1 Like

you can count Big Bear in, the only VA with a 100% win ratio in the VA world cup history

3 Likes

Also, @plane6, you wanted in on this??

2 Likes

If it’s in Early February I can spectate.

2 Likes

February? wow that’s a long time

3 Likes

Last year the bracket was messed up. I want enough VAS to make it a nice bracket.

2 Likes

Wiki now. Edit your VA in!

2 Likes

Sorry lol. I added you in. :D

2 Likes

I’ve invited some people who I think might be interested.

2 Likes

great thank you.
can’t wait to participate on this again!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Who did you invite?

1 Like

thank you for organizing and working on this @Bluepanda900

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Be sure to ask your friends if they would be interested in competing! 😏😉

2 Likes

Venture has 3 for sure participatory and 2-3 possible more please sign us up thanks.

2 Likes

:) :) :) :)😀😀😀😀

1 Like

Count United Virtual in!

2 Likes