The 2018 Infinite Flight Community Awards | The Results

Just wanted to see how long it took you to notice. I updated it now

I am surprised that @Starley didnt win anything but well done to the winners🎉

Muppa. My Va 🔥🔥🏆

So where is the best photographer and videographer IRL? It was originally in the survey…

Congratulations to everyone! Well deserved awards👏👏

@Balloonchaser Baboon comes out with not one but 2 awards!!

MrMrDrProfesorMan congratulations Also!! It’s a big honor to win one of these!!

I’m not known enough to win one of these 😂😂

Congratulations to all! Im in love with this sim! Proud member of GAF! EXCELLENCE in all we do!!!

Cheers for BAVA

Really?🤔

Expected.Ive seen it in Trio

How the HECK is pandaboy the best regular?! Mark Stursy should’ve won, I am absolutely outraged at these results 😡

Remember @BluePanda900 did crash Laura into a mountain while controlling… I expected better out of these votes.

Yes I may be a little angry at panda it didn’t mean I’m not kidding. Of course I’m kidding, good job panda.

I never win these things. Fake news. Rigged. Lock 'em up.

#MakeIFCFlightCastAgain

Looks like the Awards wall was built around FlightCast. IF Virtual Air Mexico paid for it tho

IF-OPS will win next year @epaga

Blog it… On the Infinite Flight Blog 😂

“SHOCK HORROR As infinite flights own Jason Rosewell walks away from the Community Awards empty handed for the second year in a row 😱”

The blog is for important things that matter…

🖐🏼

🎤

Congrats to the winners. I’m proud of you and you deserved that. I don’t begrudge you.

But on what basis where the nominees choosen? Was there an independent board? You sure the vote count was correct? I just saw some fishy documents suggesting that AeroFly colluded with the vote. You know, no hard feelings from my even though I wasn’t even nominated but there definitely should be a recount overviewd by a demographically mixed board.

And because it’s 2019 and sarcasm isn’t very detectable over the internet: That was sarcasm. That’s a neat idea, those community awards. Congrats.

I want everyone on this topic to take a huge step back and realize what all of you have said. From claiming it was a popularity contest too questioning me what process I used. Really none of you have been happy about this. None of you have said anything about my work. I did all of this by myself. It brought a lot of stress with it. And to read these comments are just hurtful to the ones you are attacking and especially to me. It feels like all this work I put in has been wasted. I will make this loud and clear.

If you have a opinion, keep it for yourself. If you are not happy or want to know the process I used, PM me. If you come across attacking, I will not respond.

Thank you for listening and I hope you understand

Congrats @BluePanda900! You had my vote for sure!!

I’m sorry you have to read rude and hurtful comments on a community that I think should better then that!

For anyone that’s upset with the results or the process, you could have helped @Plane-Train-TV if you wanted to once you found out it was being made. Year in review award shows do only happen once a year so wouldn’t have come as a shock.

I think you did a great job for what you had to work with @Plane-Train-TV, and should be proud for all the hard work you put into making this!