The 1st ANA Airbus A380 arrived at Japan finally!

Hi everyone! Today, I did quick spotting at Tokyo Narita to welcome the ANA’s 1st Airbus A380 called “Flying Honu”. So, I wanted to share this picture!

All Nippon Airways
Airbus A380-841 JA381A
JA381A-V3

74 Likes

Wow,I’m jealous… Anyways,I’m excited for its first money making flight in May!

6 Likes

Great picture!

2 Likes

This looks great, might fly this to Honolulu during Christmas 2019.

1 Like

Someone needs to request for this ASAP in the feature I can’t rn cuz not home 😂😂

1 Like

And does anyone know if they gonna fly this to LAX or is it just bgonna be hawaii

2 Likes

Just Hawai’i for now

1 Like

Very cool! Though it won’t last long because Airbus announced that the A380 family is going to be canceled of the line.

1 Like

very nice, It’s a pity we do not have one in Brazil for a Brazilian company.

1 Like

Nice livery by the way. All Nippon Airlines=ANA

It will always be Hawaii (I think). Hawaii is where most Japanese people go to for vacation. So, there will be a high demand for tickets from Tokyo/Osaka to Honolulu. Ask any Japanese person in IFC @Hinata @SimpleWaffles, and they will give you the same answer.

1 Like

This is rough, though, because the A380 program literally just ended. .__.

So if the a380 program ends it really means that a380s around the world will be gone?

the whale is back at it again

They’ll use all 3 A380s on Japan-Hawaii route.
Since JAL and Hawaiian Airlines have a code share agreement, they have a whopping 52% of market share!! Delta comes in at 2nd and ANA comes in at 3rd. There are Korean, United, Air Asia X and scoot as well. This route is very popular!! By flying 3 A380s on this route. They hope to pass Delta. And use the 787s that will be freed to Australian routes and other places where ANA is weak. I hope you can understand my English;)

Numbers=Seats(Total→37,510)
Light red(10,787)=JAL
Blue(8,618)=Hawaiian
Yellow(6,300)=Delta
Dark red(5,166)=ANA
Light Pink(1,932)=Korean
Light blue(1,833)=United
Light Yellow(1,508)=Air Asia X
Light Green(1,316)=Scoot
I was only able to find a Japanese one sorry.

4 Likes

And I think it is also operated by China Airlines.

I think they only operate Taipei-Honolulu

Oh wait nvm, I forgot they stopped stopping at Narita midway on their TPE-HNL flights.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.