The 120 hour challenge

Longest I have flown my KC10 within GAF was 21hrs before I ended up landing with 1% fuel without refueling

(Little Weight and Full Fuel while step climbing)

Which I pushed it to the max
So I’ll do

21x3=63hrs

So if you beat that then your already doing super well if your step climbing and etc

2 Likes

We just need to ask the magic conch.

Will he make it?

🐚 no

4 Likes

Give this man respect he is trying to fly for 5 days straight that’s a good 5% of my total flight time on Infinite Flight (2400 hours)

4 Likes

Good point. I guess he deserves it.

1 Like

Magic conch sends his condolences”

4 Likes

Wait was that a joke. I misunderstood it.

1 Like

Welcome to the comunitay, wishing you the best flight.

2 Likes

(If he makes it…) But @Luke_King-kong is right, welcome to the Community!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community

How rude, we had forgotten our manners.

1 Like

Is your refueling airplane gonna give you some food?

1 Like

Why do you say that? Now i’m worried.

There’s a minor bug that likes to make it’s appearance around 65-70hrs and kill the connection. It’s one we know about but it’s long down on the list of priorities, as you shouldn’t really be running the app for that long :)

13 Likes

Just passing over Burma.

7 Likes

how much XP you think you are getting from this? XD

Myanmar ;)

2 Likes

No idea honestly. Should be a ton though.

1 Like

Here’s the plan… I’ll be flying over EDDM in 9 hours. From there I plan to refuel somewhere over France for another 15-20 hours of flying. I also recently learned that refueling takes a lot longer than I anticipated. After that I’ll be going to SBGL, then to FAOR. I’m probably going to refuel over Brazil just in-case. After South Africa (if I make it that far) I’ll go to Perth.

You can see how long it took for me to refuel highlighted. That process took like 30 minutes with constant readjustments.

4 Likes

You should have taken the VC-25

Not even going to Australia?😒

1 Like