That’s more like it!

Now that atc schedule is more like it! Short haul and long haul airports on the days. Love the variety!

19 Likes

Yeah! I can always appreciate an IFATC at home day. :)

3 Likes

The schedules are definitely getting much more diverse and creative!

4 Likes

Not just that I just mean it overall. There are some places on there that are very rarely featured

2 Likes

I know, but personally, I love IFATC at home days, it brings even more diversity to the schedule.

2 Likes

We agree, too! We’re so happy Kuala Lumpur is featured on Tuesday.

1 Like

When was the last time Bangladesh was on there?

A long time ago!

1 Like

I gotta agree the schedule for this week is amazing!

1 Like

Tyler is always reading forum suggestions and looking for the best airports!

1 Like

This week is definitely one of the best I’ve seen in a while. Monday Thursday and Saturday look to be awesome!

2 Likes

I love original places to fly but imo IFATC at home is a bit weird, while this is a great idea it’s really hard for us pilots to plan our flights, especially long haul.
Apart from this, Tyler is making a great job !

2 Likes

The day with FULL ATC coverage is just incredible, WOW. Can’t wait to cross the Atlantic with ATC this is amazing

1 Like

Just in addition some of us controllers will make IFATC at home topic, so you can see when we are open and where are going to open(:

3 Likes

And it also gets a big boring and repetitive. Because I’m sure we had it jsut a few weeks ago

A bit boring and repetetive*

@MJP_27 makes a thread for all IFATC at homes. Check it out! It’s very useful and tells you all the times all the airports will be open. He should be making it tomorrow.

Cign :)

4 Likes

Yeah, I quite like IFATC At Home…
I. It spreads ATC out all over the world
II. In turn , that spreads pilots out all over the world, causing less delays and much more realistic traffic levels
I. Times are often given in threads, so, you can plan much easier.
II. That allows pilots to do any duration of flight, with IFATC on both ends - if you time it right

1 Like

You are welcome to continue in the existing schedule topic.