Thanksgiving flyout-@ [KSFO] San Francisco

san Fransisco

welcome to the Iconic San Francisco, home to iconic infrastructure and the legendary Golden State warriors. Tonight, come and enjoy a scenic evening departure from KSFO to your home airport just in time for thanksgiving dinner. And if KSFO is your beloved home airport, feel free to fly in from whatever destination you want to captain.

**Event Info **

• server-Training

• Date/time : Today} 6pm Eastern -12pm

No gate assignments

ATC assignments

Ground/Tower

NOTICE TO AIRMEN

• Please follow ATC instructions
  • If no ATC is present, use Radio/Traffic frequency

Have Realistic fun and fly home safe

Hello,

It’s great to see that you’re looking to create an event. Unfortunately this topic belongs in the Events category which you must be TL2 Member to post in. You are currently T1 Basic User.

Keep being active and contributing to the forum in a positive manner and you’ll reach TL2 Member soon.

I recommend checking out the Events category rules that I’ve linked below for reference:

Have a great day!

2 Likes

can i post under ATC :)

Unfortunately this topic wouldn’t fit into the ATC category as it’s an event and therefore wouldn’t adhere to the purpose of the ATC category.

As mentioned above, keep contributing to the forum in a positive manner and it won’t be long until you reach the trust level required to post in the Events category.

1 Like

See highlighted post