Thanksgiving 2022 Trip to Atlanta - Outbound: St. Louis to Atlanta

Hello folks, this is my Thanksgiving trip going from St. Louis to Atlanta 🇺🇸 aboard on Delta Airlines Flight 702. I hope you guys enjoy the shots that I am going to post.

Delta Airlines Flight 702 - St. Louis to Atlanta 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Airbus A320
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Flight Time: 1hr 30mins
Server: Expert

Here we are at Gate A6 as we get ready to start boarding this flight down to Atlanta

As we have left the gate on time, we are now taxiing to RWY 30L for takeoff out of STL

Lining up RWY 30L as our preparation for takeoff. Get ready for that takeoff roll!

And off we goooo!!! We took off RWY 30L from STL airport. Goodbye St. Louis, c’ya later.

After takeoff, here we are banking to the left 180 degrees to head Southeast, about to fly over the Mississippi River

Cruising at FL350 over Northern Tennessee as we are served choice of Delta Airlines based Biscoff Cookies or a Granola Bar plus a choice of beverages. Like I got a sprite and a granola bar since I have my own cookies.

On our descent phase as we approach ATL airport RWY 9R. Btw, it is really dark. So, prep for a night landing in Atlanta.

Here we go on short final RWY 9R before touch down in Atlanta.

And we just landed as we crossed RWY 9L, taxiing to our arrival gate. Also, I have spotted this Virgin Atlantic A330 arriving from London Heathrow

And once for all, we have arrived to Atlanta at Gate B10 on our A320 aircraft. Welcome and Hello Atlanta. Time to deboard the plane to go eat at the airport before we head home for our Thanksgiving 2022 vacation

That completes our Outbound Trip from St. Louis to Atlanta. I hope you enjoyed reading and viewing my trip and I will be posting the return on Saturday once I get back to St. Louis. Once again, have a Happy Thanksgiving and be safe. Don’t eat too much of that Thanksgiving food or else, you’ll get sick.

14 Likes

I’m flying DL702 on Friday home from STL lmao

2 Likes

Ok then, sounds good. Looks Iike to me that you’re spending Thanksgiving in St. Louis (my hometown).

1 Like