Thanks IFATC!

I haven’t flown SoCal too much lately with ATC active, but decided today to go hit it when I saw LAX active. Airspace was incredibly active (as usual) in SoCal. ATC at LAX did an incredible job! I’m not sure who it was on IFC, but tag was “IFATC - Nayeem”. Really great control work.

Thanks to IFATC for all the effort that goes into keeping the standards high for the Expert server. It really makes the flying experience awesome with that kind of work.
Thanks again!

@Nayeem_Ahmed great job!

47 Likes

I see him a lot controlling as ATC and flying on the expert server.

3 Likes

Nayeem, when you see this:

April fools!

39 Likes

Could it be @Nayeem_Ahmed?

2 Likes

Yeah its me, Thank you to everyone who was there and cooperated it’s much appreciated.thanks for the feedback!!

25 Likes

It’s so nice to be able to fly in the SoCal region on Expert with a lot less traffic than on TS1. Thanks to IFATC for making this possible today!

4 Likes

Very good man! Is a pleasure when someone see our job! Thanks!!
Great job @Nayeem_Ahmed!

4 Likes

I love flying in the SoCal region but with all the TS1 incompetents who 50% of them shouldn’t be on Live, it makes it very frustrating.

3 Likes

LOL! I guess we probably all start out at some level of incompetence. Flying with great ATC helps us all get better. They will get there.

2 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised! With only a few exceptions, everyone behaved very well! Shortly after this, tower closed, and I had to switch to 27. Those changes can be difficult with the amount of traffic, but it went well.

10 Likes

I had two fantastic flights in SoCal on Expert yesterday. Delta 463, B737 KLAX to KSAN and later on Velocity 12 Heavy, B773, KLAX-KLAX ( via round edge of region, 580nm). Great flights with great fellow pilots and fantastic service from the IFATC team.

3 Likes

Great Job Nayeem! IFATC is awesome.

2 Likes

I’ve seen him controlling many times, he does a great job!

2 Likes

Nayeem is an advanced controller from IFATC…his operations are absolutely recomented…but he is equally good pilot as well…very rare to see😍

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.