[Thanks for Joining!(Landed)] TUIVA Launch Celebration | @ EGKK-LEMH – 071800ZSEP19

TUI VIRTUAL PRESENTS

RETRO REIGNS

SEASON 1 :THOMSON TO TUI

THE GRAND BEGINNING OF A NEW AIRLINE

We the people at TUI are welcoming you to come and join our event that is rendition of the first flight that took off for the first time enroute Menorca based in Gatwick

Beginning 2019-09-07T18:00:00Z the first flight of Thomson Airways (now called TUI)

We as VA will be spreading our wings on the infinite flight community hosting our first event serving the passengers a flight from EGKK(GATWICK) to LEMH(MENORCA)

TUI PILOTS AS WELL AS IFC MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO JOIN US ON THIS BEAUTIFUL SCENIC FLIGHT

GATES

Gate 11: @Manav_Suri (TUIV003)
Gate 12: @Cloudrush
Gate 14: @Oliver_P
Gate 16: @Ruky
Gate 18: @roostbrood
Gate 20: @ChrisToxz
Gate 22: @PlaneGeek
Gate 24: @Tasuki
Gate 28: Reserved
Gate 27: @Matthew_Peregrine
Gate 25: @Polski

β€’ Community members along with TUIV pilots can join this event!
β€’ Spawn in 10-15 minutes before the event starts. Make sure you have gone through the Pilot Resources. Have any more questions? Do not hesitate to contact us.
β€’ Tui Virtual Pilots will get a 3X Multiplier while logging the pirep for the flight.
β€’ This event is going to be held on the Expert Server. Unicom should be used correctly and responsibly.
β€’ Please respect the other pilots.
β€’ Do not pushback until the person behind you has started taxi.

EGKK CHARTS

MENORCA CHARTS

TUI Virtual

Established in 2019, TUI VIRTUAL (TUIVA) is among the virtual airlines operating inside the Infinite Flight mobile flight simulator community. In addition to legacy carriers TUI AIRWAYS and THOMSON AIRWAYS ,

We offer mature aviation enthusiasts a well-organized Virtual Airline platform and a relaxed, friendly culture to ensure that you enjoy the journey. With 31 planes in our fleet, 4300+ destinations across the globe, a detailed flight operations system and a flight training academy for new pilots, plus a mix of dynamic events , we specialize in one thing and one thing only: providing the ultimate VA experience.

Visit TUI Virtual Website

5 Likes

I would like to have a gate!
TUIV003

Could I have a gate TUIV005

I would join but I have a conflicting event
Incidentally your time in the topic title appears to be formatted incorrectly.

1 Like

Sounds fun! Sign me up!

Gate assigned

1 Like

Amazing! See you the 7th!

Is it 18 or 19 Zulu?

Text says 19:00 (Converter thing), picture says 18:00

However, both is fine for me, you can assign me a gate :)

1 Like

Could I have a gate TUI141

1 Like

Heyy can I have a gate TUI108

What time does the event start it did say 5pm BST but now 8pm BST?

it starts at 1800z

Wow a launch flight on my birthday night. I will try and join. Guys. Make my call sign any thing you think off.

Ok thanks I will be there

Still accepting sign in’s!

@vansh_purohit manav already assigned me to gate 07, with callsign TUIV106

1 Like

Hello Gents.

I will be taking a Thomson 737-800 from gate 10.

M Peregrine

2 Likes

can i attend?

1 Like

Sure! You can attend!

Nice! Can i have a gate please?