Thank you!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say thanks to the mods and devs for finally accepting me into the airport editing program! For my first project, I am working on 7WA5 (Stuart Island Airpark) in the San Juan Islands, Washington State. I have personally visited the island more than 5 times, and passed by the airport every time, so I thought it would be a great place to start my editing journey!! While it is currently awaiting official review (after incredibly helpful peer review), I am really excited for it to come out as a 3d airport soon!!! To all of the people who also got accepted, congratulations!! And to everyone else still waiting - don’t worry, just like every other Infinite Flight update, the wait is totally worth it. I look forward to working on lots of airports in the future!!

Regards,

TRPS

22 Likes

Glad you are very enthusiastic! I look forward to seeing your work!

1 Like

Congratulations and can’t wait to see what 3D airports you create!

1 Like

Thanks guys!! I appreciate the support!!!

2 Likes

Congrats! Can’t wait to I get accepted and work with the other editors!

1 Like

Congratulations on being accepted and added into the airport editing team! Can’t wait to see the wonderful masterpieces that you create. This is only the beginning!

1 Like

Congrats man! Im looking foward to seeing your great airports that you are gonna make!

1 Like

That’s awesome! looking to forward to more amazing 3D airports.

1 Like

Congrats! Glad to have you on board! 🙂

1 Like

Congratulations! Cant wait to see new interesting airports being added to the game! Welcome to IFAET :)

2 Likes

Congratulations! PS: What group did you get accepted into?

1 Like

Thanks!! I got my notification 2 days ago, so I think it is either group 4 or 5. I can’t remember.

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

1 Like

And you already finished an airport? Nice job!

1 Like

Thanks man! I’m still waiting for OR, but I’m feeling pretty confident that it’s all good!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.