Thank you!

I want to express my deepest thanks to the developers and the moderators for their continued hard work and accomplishments.

These recent weeks I have seen nothing but trash talking and negative comments and concerns for the IF application. It almost upsets me to see how someone is so upset that they have to come on these forums and just make negatives comments to the developers for their work. The patrons of the game buy the game and experience it for little to no time at all then run their mouths on the game. I must say its quite astonishing to see such remarks. These developers work hard probably day in and day out to make this game more reliable. 97.7% of our users did not have any crashes in the past 30 days That to me alone says a lot. I mean I have had a lot of apps on my ipad and Samsung tablet just crash… shoot I have even had my word processor crash on me while typing up a long essay. Saying this I want to remind the IF community that we are here because we love flying, if that’s your real job then kudos to you.

What happened to the days where the golden rule was around… I mean really… Treat others the way you would like to be treated.

I really hope we all can adjust our attitudes and take in the appreciation that we even have this technology and we can enjoy ourselves whenever possible and that simulated flight is a possibility.

Thank you to Infinite flight and the “flight crew” ;) for an amazing job and experience. Keep up the great work. Can’t wait to see what the new update is about and to see some amazing changes in the future. You can expect my $5.00 any day!!!

Castle55

Justin

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Might I also add from the FAQ

Always Be Civil

Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:
•Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
•Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
•Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
•Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.

1 Like

Great post man! Best one yet! Finally some appreciation for the devs!

no sir no problem here. I have not had a single issue with IF and LOVE IT!

@Rotate
HAHA I love your sarcasm my friend.
No I am talking about the taxi way on KNUC actually there’s a break in it… and I got confused and I was like an ant that loses its trail.

I think that is exactly what he is referring to. That’s no bug, that’s just rude.

1 Like

that break will be or has been fixed…

1 Like

I belive most are stuck between Treat others the way you want to be treated and treat others how they treat you. And i suggest to treat others how they treat you tout them through the shat they put you through

50 dollars to fly on the socal region with the 5 planes i fly no way

2 Likes

50? I would hope that someone would not buy a yearly sub. Before playing the game a little while to verify that they would be interested in playing for a year.

Great value for money. I am no expert flyer or plane geek. I just love to cruise to de stress at end of a busy day. Just plane old fun! Keep it up devs 😀👍

Taxiways in the water at Renton will be gone

KNUC was redone and will look a lot better in the next update.

1 Like

So accurate, love your data analysis