Thank you

Hi this isn’t really anything huge or something important. I just wanted to shoot a quick thanks out to a newer IFATC controller who also happens to be the President of a VA I take part in (ACVA) @natedog508. Thank you for controlling my hometown airport (BUF). You did an amazing job at it and I see a bright future in your IFATC career! I also want to make a thanks to everyone who came out to the airport and was either doing pattern work or was flying into or out of Buffalo. I would love if you were there to comment on this that you were there! This isn’t anything special and it might get closed by mods but I just wanted to thank some people cause it really made me happy to finally see my hometown get a little action.

A few people I did see who I would like to thank:

Users I saw

@MrMrMan
@Krunchy_Toast
@Stef_Smet
I also saw a few that I could not find on IFC some are pictured below!

![image|830x466]

(upload://sGiz4teeD3NTPRCT99UtkEWEVuE.png)

I just wanted to let everyone know that this is a great community and I am so glad to be a part of it! It was so much fun seeing my hometown airport get action and I hope others get to feel that same feeling when their hometown gets a little IFATC action!

Thanks- Jack/ KillR

7 Likes

Thank you to ALL the IFATC who do an amazing job even though under stress! It’s amazing how you guys do it.

4 Likes

@natedog508 - You’ve been with IFATC less than 12hrs and have already getting compliments like this twice now. Impressive!

I think i speak for the whole IFATC team (even though I haven’t controlled for ages) that we’re glad to have you onboard!

Big round of 👏👏👏👏

9 Likes

Yet another one, WOW!! Thanks Jack! I’m glad you were able to see your hometown in action. It was truly a hard airport to manage as the runways intersected which made it difficult at times but the stress is what made it fun! Hopefully i’ll see you tomorrow, where ever i choose to control!

Being apart of the IFATC, for the 12 hours or so, has really made me realize how fortunate i am to be apart of this community and how awesome it really is. Their is a lot of behind the scenes work when it comes to IFATC and we all, including myself, really take full use of it!

This is truly the most humbling part of today:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.