Thank You

Can the people in this community give ourselves time to say ‘Thank you’ to the DEVs for all the hard work they do. From the recent updates we have seen that they are working hard to make IF the most enjoyable sim and that more updates will follow, but instead I see more and more demands instead of appreciation. DEVs might as well raise the subscription price for the improved experience we get here and after getting all the updates you demand. Maybe trolls will also start behaving.

Now, I know I’ve opened myself to attacks, so knock yourselves out.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t say that you have opened yourself to attack. I am grateful for the devs and love all the hard work that they have put into this app! I hate seeing all the criticism on Facebook.

4 Likes

I agree! The DEVs need a huge THANK YOU for all the hard work that they do! I for one really appreciate all the hard work they do in developing, testing, taking on ideas from the community etc. you do not see that in many if any other flight sims.

Thank you for suggestion and reminder to us!!

4 Likes

It’s just that is disheartening seeing more and more demands and complaints, and I ask myself if those people had given themselves a chance to explore and enjoy the current updates before demanding more. I big THANK YOU to DEVs

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

All I’m asking for is patience and appreciation, and no, I don’t want a job, I just quit my previous job and running my own small business

1 Like

Yep, there is a need to thank them,

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

A big thanks to the DEV’s for today’s “performance improving” update which safely rules out background apps.

1 Like

All sarcasm aside, your work and effort is much appreciated by me.
Keep doing what you’re
Doing?

15 and Flying.

1 Like

Max Sez… You can feel the love! Now just send money! Make their day and everyday a profitable one! It’s called business Peanuts!

3 Likes

Fair enough. Did anyone realise why they trialled Autoland on the BBJ first? Anyone with nearly 20 purchases, who might’ve been desperate enough may well have certainly been tempted into buying other aircraft just to make their 20 purchases and try out the Autoland system in the BBJ. Did anyone actually do this or know anyone who did? Tag me if you know.

I’m getting a wage, and a very good one at that! What I do here is for the Community. It is a hobby therefore I do not expect to be paid. We thrive off each others ideas and concepts. May you all have a great weekend wherever you are.

Respectfully

2 Likes

I thank the devs as well

1 Like