Thank you Tokyo Tower!

Hi all,

I’m new to the IF community and absolutely love the sim, and especially the learning curve of flying.

I went into the training server to attempt my first ATC controlled flight today. I choose an airport that had tower atc only, in order to keep the technical requirements a little less stressful.

I want to say thanks to the controller who was working the Tokyo tower today. I screwed up my taxi route and announced “I’m Sorry”. The controller guided me to the approved runway for takeoff.

It was a great experience and thanks a bunch!

I’m going to practice proper approach procedures, especially for busy airports like EGLL or KLAX before I attempt an ATC guided flight.

Thanks all. The forum is great!

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m glad you had a good experience :)

3 Likes

Welcome! Glad your enjoying IF, ATC is really great on Training and Expert Server! If you need me to do ATC for you just let me know!

2 Likes

In happy to hear that!, my first experience with ATC was good, that happened in Training Server, and my first experience in Expert Server was worst lol, I got my first ghost 🤣🤣

Will do. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.