Thank You to ATC

Just wanna say a big thanks to the ATC at KUNC @Ethan_Hansen for approach and @MaximV for Ground and Tower. My callsign was N737CC in a 737BBJ. Thanks! โœˆ im glad ye came on as things started to get a bit hectic regarding spacing ๐Ÿ˜€โœˆ๐Ÿ‘

9 Likes

As an IFATC member I know that we love these topics. Unfortunately, there had been a rise of them so I think sticking to a PM would be better. I just feel that they are starting to clutter, but excuse me if Iโ€™m wrong. Good job with the ATC though!

7 Likes

No problem , will do the next time ๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Same here thank you all IFATC controllers. We appreciate that you have time and patience to be ATC especially with large crowds. Huge thanks to approach controller @Ethan_Hansen, Ethan is very well respected and is very good at being ATC in large sessions. I am not an IFATC controller yet but I will continue doing my job for TSATC by providing quality ATC.

2 Likes

Yup i agree he is a good controller. I plan to apply for IFATC in the next year or so.

1 Like

Better these topics then ones complaining about how they were โ€œunfairlyโ€ ghosted ;-)

9 Likes

Yup its a constant topic lately.

1 Like

Iโ€™m TSATC right now but I canโ€™t be IFATC yet since Iโ€™m not 14 yet. Iโ€™m only 12 and almost 13. Iโ€™m heading to Infinite Flight stats Grade 4 soon and so I know most IFATC procedures as I repeat correct procedures when I control on Training Server. For instance, when someone reports position after I give the land clearance, I tell them the message that says โ€œYou are already cleared to land, avoid unnecessary reports.โ€ Yes I have to deal with some planes that just do their own thing and donโ€™t follow ATC but I can get through it.

1 Like

I love it how the Thank you ATC topics are common now. Great to hear!

5 Likes

Ye its better than people moaning about being ghosted unfairly

1 Like

Thank you! It was quite hectic indeed haha. Really appreciate these topics instead of ghost complaints :)

1 Like

Thanks again for a brilliant service and well organised with the inbound traffic to the gates and the traffic outbound to the runway. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

1 Like

We will need a new website for thank topics.

A new website?..They always do agood job! Could never get disappointed๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for the kind words! I try to not let any busy airport go without approach services.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.