Thank you to all the controllers

I want to thank all the ATC for taking time out of their busy lives to control the busy airspace in todays Expert server controlling. I had a few little issues today but thats beside the point, all is dusted and ready for the next day. We IFC members value your experience, training and knowledge. So a huge thank you as always.

Keep up the good work

Alan

62 Likes

I agree - kudos to all the controllers working through the current issues. Fantastic job!

β€œA good landing is one where you can step out of the aircraft, a great landing is one where the aircraft can be used again.”

7 Likes

Thank you for always spreading so much positivity @Alan_Scott to the IFATC team ! It means a lot and makes us keep striving for the perfect service.

7 Likes

Always a pleasure to read that kind of message. Thanks @Alan_Scott for opening this topic, and always a pleasure to control for you all !

Happy landings ! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘€

1 Like

No worries.

Your welcome πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! :)

1 Like

thanks sir!

1 Like

Thank you to you and all those who support us, it makes us really happy! 😁

many support us but many are not patient, and does not respect the instructions in Expert server.

2 Likes

It’s always great to hear that! Thanks, this make all of us happy

1 Like

Thanks for flying! We love controlling for you!

1 Like

There is what appears a cake by your name lol. Im not sure what is that suppose to mean. I guess is your birthday! If so Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

thanks, we really appreciate this kind of messages. It’s not easy sometimes to find a gap to control (for example, I’m having semester exams but I still found time to control yesterday), so this keeps me motivated to control.

1 Like

Yes! Big thanks to IFATC, you guys are Amazing!
I wish i can be part of IFATC, hope my 2nd attempt test for joining IFATC will meet the standart score!

Thank you so much for making the sky safe in expert server! Keep it up the good work guys!

1 Like

happy b day

1 Like

Thanks! Happy early birthday to you πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Super kind. I agree with you.

1 Like

Looks like some spirits rising to the occasion

I don’t know why I’m making corny jokes, it an addictive now

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.