Thank you to all spotters

To all you spotters out there, thank you very much. I find your pictures such a delight. You all make my day a bit better.

51 Likes

Glad to hear some appreciation, although I can’t say I’m much of a spotter myself.

@AndrewWu

8 Likes

The tagging of @AndrewWu begins.

Thanks a lot! Plane Spotting is what keeps my mood good for the rest of the month 😂

7 Likes

I appreciate planespotting. It keeps me entertained for the day.

@AndrewWu

7 Likes

Don’t worry everyone Andrew isn’t known to miss a spotting topic I think he’ll see this 😂

Also consider your day brightened then 🙂

14 Likes

that is beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you, glad I could add a little happiness to your day 😊

1 Like

i remember when i was a kid and loved going to the airport just to look at airplanes and thinking i was the only person that would enjoy doing that (considering my parents had no interest). It is awesome through the IFC i am able to find like minded people!

3 Likes

Oh don’t worry your mot alone. My only wish in life is that I lived closer to the airport so I could go every day 😜

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words @Spartandefense. Although I don’t make spotting topics as often as some (especially with COVID) I still try to with the pictures I have. But I had never thought they would have such an effect on someone. But I’m glad they do make your day. And I’m delighted to be a part of making your day better.

I have to say that we’ve to thank you too. If it wasn’t for the viewers that view our topics and give us their praise and support. We wouldn’t make them. But its people like you that give us feedback and praise, that make us keep on posting our pictures.

It’s funny in a way. We make your day by making the topics. And you make our day by giving us your support and praise. It’s a lovely cycle 😊😊😁

3 Likes

Oh lookie here I have found this topic.

@Spartandefense Thank you! I’m sure all spotters out there will appreciate this.

9 Likes

Thanks for all of the joy you bring to the IFC @Suhas,@ AndrewWu(On Purpose), and @MJP_27 keep up the good spotting!

Only to list a few I appreciate everyone that gives us those excellent photos :)

3 Likes

Me: sees this thread
Me: hapiness noises

In all seriousness its not a chore to go spotting, it’s really fun! This topic made my day though :)

3 Likes

Me: See’s this topic

Me: With two spotting topics

Also me: You know, I am a little bit of a spotter myself

3 Likes

I never expected such a response. What I see is that we are a tight community. Thank you all for the responses and kind words.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking through the #real-world-aviation:spotting category a lot this year due to not being able to go spotting (become my dad says that it is dangerous and illegal for some reason.)
So looking though at everyone’s amazing pictures really brings joy and happiness to my day!

2 Likes

What I find funny about what you said is that I have a 7 year old and 4 year old and I need to bribe them to go spotting with me.

2 Likes

Thank you! We enjoy providing the photos as much as you guys enjoy them!

4 Likes

that is fricken awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you! I have a ton of them!

1 Like