Thank you so much.

All I want to say is thank you to the community. I have never seen so many nice people. Even former suspended users are extremely nice.(for example, @Jack ) I always learn things that are new. For example, the community gave me tips for long haul flights. They also taught me the patterns too. FDS did not have to add a community, but they did. They did not have to update the game so much, but they did. All I have to say is, they are spoiling us. Thank you so much @moderators,@staff, and the community.

10 Likes

The community is a great place to be! I am thankful that I am back using the forum and continue pursuing my aviation dream!

3 Likes

I was surprised to see you being so nice. I thought suspended users would get revenge on the community, by swearing. Boy, I was wrong. They actually learn from their mistakes.

3 Likes

I seriously regret getting suspended. It was a huge mistake that I couldn’t adhere to the guidelines. I’m so thankful they let me back.

4 Likes

I am glad to hear that.

2 Likes

We’re all part of a team everyone playing there part so we can succeed as a flight simulator

1 Like

I see a lot of free simulators who don’t even care about their product. They only care about money. Infinite flight is so much different.

4 Likes

Yes definitely and plus none of those simulators have a chance

2 Likes

Usually, these flight simulators have 10 ads per second. It is not funny. It is nothing but annoying.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.