Thank you Securite Civile 736!

I was controlling on the TS 1

I know, most of you are thinking

Because I’m hoping that I can get a group of nice, fellow pilots who understand what I’m trying to do.

Anyway, thank you to this guy!

You were amazing! You were Grade 2 (which has a lot of propaganda about being bad), and you didn’t ignore or not follow any of my commands! You know who you are!

16 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

I’m just giving a shoutout to him!

1 Like

I like the first portion best! “Why the hell would you do that” 😂😂

2 Likes

I knew people would get a kick out of it!

1 Like

I don’t see the point of this post, just because he did what he was supposed to do doesn’t mean he deserves a shout out lel

Well, considering people on the TS are nimrods, then I think there’s a point.

3 Likes

It’s like driving on I-95 and saying, “Wow, that guy signaled before changing lanes, someone call the press!” It’s what he’s supposed to do. (All my east coast peeps know what’s up)

6 Likes

Yep, I know what you mean.

1 Like

This was me. I was grade 3 before the XP requirements changed. When I asked for approach to Canberra, and I started watching the line of planes in front of me being vectored into a legit approach, I was like, oh yessssss 😁 thanks for being such a good approach controller. I love how tower told me I was in “active airspace” even tho I as ten nm away from it

1 Like

Well since most grade 3 people are now grade 2… After the xp change…

Oh so she/he ignored you?

I live in D.C.

You read that wrong. Go back and read the sentence

It’s a joke -_-

Also when my mains touched the runway, my tablet was at 0% battery. Plugged in but no actual battery on it. So close

Wow … Never knew this topic would get so
many likes!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.