Thank you infinite flight!

Hello community! I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude to the creators of Infinite Flight for developing such an incredible app that has been instrumental in helping me achieve my FAA Instrument rating. Since the age of 13, I’ve been an avid user of the app using it initially to just fly all around the world simulating the experiencing of traversing the globe as an airline pilot. Ever since I could remember as a young kid this has been what i’ve always wanted to do and Infinite Flight definitely kept that spark alive during my teen years. I find it very awesome how my “childhood” flight sim app would eventually end up helping me on achieving my Instrument Rating through its extensive detail on the types of various approaches it offers and NAVAIDS to practice my holds. Without Infinite flight I definitely wouldn’t have been as confident coming into my checkride as I was and for that i’m very thankful for such a magnificent app! Thanks once again Infinite Flight!

81 Likes

This app is indeed amazing!

7 Likes

Congratulations!

8 Likes

Hey there, I’m absolutely thrilled about your achievement—congratulations!

Over the years, Infinite Flight has transcended being just a game; for me, it’s become a sanctuary, my safe haven on most days. It’s where I’ve not only met new people and shared my passion with others, but it’s also where I’ve taken steps closer to my aviation dreams each day.

My journey with Infinite Flight began in 2014 as an offline user. Honestly, I started out with a hacked version that granted access to all available aircraft at the time, although the global feature hadn’t been developed yet. After taking a break from the game for a few years, I returned about two years ago. A friend of mine, who had stopped using his subscription, graciously passed it on to me to finish up. Upon giving it a try again, I fell in love all over again. It was then that I realized I needed my own subscription.

It’s been almost a year since February 26, 2023, when I purchased my first month of Infinite Flight and joined this wonderful community. Little did I know then that this community would have such a profound impact on my life—it empowered me to pursue my dream of becoming a pilot. Currently, I’m on the path to obtaining my Private Pilot License, and it’s just the beginning of my journey in aviation.

So, as you said: Thank you Infinite Flight ♥

5 Likes

Very cool to read about your IR accomplishment and your experience getting there! A big congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations, a huge achievement!

1 Like

Congratulations on the instrument rating!! Enormous accomplishment.

1 Like

This is fantastic. Great work!

1 Like

Congratulations Man! Great Accomplishment 👏🏼

1 Like

Congrats on that awesome achievement!

1 Like

That’s amazing! Such an awesome story as well. Congratulations on your accomplishment and good luck to you moving forward!

1 Like

This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your story. Congrats 🥳

11 Likes

Congrats on getting your IR! Glad Infinite Flight helped :)

14 Likes

Bravo kiddo! ☺️
Your first step into the world of aviation!
HL

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.