Thank you Infinite Flight

Hello IF Team,

After 8 months of not flying in IF due to the subscription costs and C17πŸ˜‚ rework, I am back now due to the new sub prices.πŸ™

Love option to sub for a month [India], hopefully current prices are not just an experiment but will be staying on for a longer run 🀞.

Tried out the C17, A330-900(Neo) and many more at Leh, amazing work by the Airport Editing Team and devs for making Infinite Flight the best Flight Sim in Play-store and Apple Store at affordable prices. Ps 3D Airports looksπŸ”₯ Lit.

Here are the few Pics of my Flights, can’t wait to come to Grade 5.

On this day, behalf of the Indian IF Community I would like to Wish you and Entire IF Community a β€œHappy Diwali” Festival Of Lights πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡.

31 Likes

Welcome back! I hope you achieve grade 5 soon!

1 Like

@Mayank_Pawar @Ritesh321 Pics at Leh :)

3 Likes

@Rohann look who’s back!!!

1 Like

Welcome back my little blo @Noodle_Duck
BirdDanceGIF

3 Likes

Great photos,

Did IF change the sub prices? Because when I checked they’re still high. (€10.50 a month for a game is really steep)

2 Likes

Welcome back! - I feel like I’m in the same boat - I hadn’t played in over a year up until a week or so ago. The changes. WOW! Great pics, btw!

1 Like

Great pics! are these changes big(I have the 1 year one) and do you know if it will change automatically if there is a change in price for me(UK)

1 Like

They changed in India and so for him as well

1 Like

It has drastically changed. Its 999 INR ie = 14.50$ a year

2 Likes

@Ketan_Sanghvi @Guitar πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :)

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Best wishes to all for the festive season. Hope that the coming year brings brightness & good health to all our lives.

3 Likes

Wait a minute something aint right lol
Also Welcome back!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to butter 747s out there 😹

1 Like

Call me in @Noodle_Duck .

1 Like

Will do sir, get krishsaw and Arrya in as well 😹

Ping me on Discord. Lost your id πŸ˜‚

1 Like