Thank you Infinite Flight. I will miss this community!

Hello Community!,

My subscription runs out tomorrow and I am not going to renew it. So I guess this is goodbye to Infinite Flight. I just wanted to thank this community for the best time I have ever had in my life. Doing events, group flights, flying with my virtual airline (ACVA), and starting a YouTube channel off of this game. I met a lot of friends in this community along the way and I just want to say thank you so much. This community was such a blessing to have come across. Thank you Infinite Flight for strengthening my passion for aviation.

-TestFlight009

UPDATE: I got a surprise! My parents are willing to renew the subscription. So I will stay for another year!

21 Likes

Sad to see you go. Hope to see you around again sometime.

Hopefully I can renew my subscription soon. If that happens I may return!

1 Like

Sad to see another infinite flight pilot leave. Hopefully it was good while it lasted.

Well if you do message me and we’ll go for a flight!

I hope to see you very soon in the skies ;D

1 Like

Yeah I’m going to miss this community very much. I started in 2016 and I’m finally leaving. I’m really sad but hopefully I will return!

2 Likes

Thanks! I will still stay on the forum to post plane spotting pictures!

1 Like

Hope to see you back again! We will miss you

Thank you! I will miss everyone as well!

1 Like

Veeeery good idea! I love watching plane photos on IFC when I’m on cruise!

See you in about a month!

2 Likes

Alright change of plans. Apparently I announced this to my parents that I was quitting and they said they would buy me another subscription since they say I have this community.

1 Like

Well. I guess change of plans. They just said I can renew my subscription bruh.

Well then welcome back let’s go flying sometime😂

Happy to hear that :)

Well. My sub only runs out tomorrow. Anyone up for a group flight?

We can make the most of my last day.

1 Like

That is great news! Sadly can’t say see you in the sky as my subscription runs out soon and my parents will not get me a new one :)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.