Thank You IFC

Hey IFC

Hi IFC just wanted to say thank you very much for this awesome community I appreciate everyone who helped me , I really love that everyone’s nice that’s awesome for me . Let’s keep up the good work everyone this couldn’t be this community if it wasn’t for everyone. Also I’m glad that everyone is pumped up for IF it’s awesome.I also want to say thank you to IF staff members for this great update I’m very thankful for IF staff members for there hard work it’s greatly appreciated. I love this game but it wouldn’t be this nice without everyone involved. Let’s keep up the good work I really appreciate everything that IFC has done for me since I joined I feel like I’ve been welcomed and I love that. Thank you IFC have a great night/ day

Thank you IF staff members for your hard work in IF I appreciate and love this game I’ll be playing it for life.😁😁thanks

33 Likes

Awesome totally agree 😀

2 Likes

True words of gratitide right there!

2 Likes

We should thank you for being part of this wonderful community and contributing here.

3 Likes

Thank you very much I love this place 😁👍🏽👋🏽

5 Likes

Thank you @snoman for you’re kind words 👍🏽😄😉🥳glad you’re apart

2 Likes

This was very kind of you but you’re not going to get the A350/777 update any faster lol jk 😂

This place has turned into my 2nd home 😁

1 Like

Yep this place is awesome 😉👋🏽👋🏽🥳 @nativetoalaska

2 Likes

Great Place to talk bout’ IF. I really Appreciate the @Moderaters doing a lot of hardwork for us!

@Armani_B you could have just posted that on the attached thread below.

1 Like

Will do next time @Qantas094

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.