Thank You IFC

Thank you to everyone on the IFC that has helped get me to regular. All of your postings that you all gave me a chance to read and all of the laughs from the forum have been great. I will always be proud to be part of such a great forum for years to come ๐Ÿ˜€

52 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

Congratulations!
Still to this day i have no clue how to become a regular

13 Likes

@NordicFlyer the trick is to be active and helpful ๐Ÿ˜‰

10 Likes

Youโ€™re not supposed to.

Besides what @Ondrej told you, requirements are not disclosed for TL abuse

6 Likes

Your dog was the reason ๐Ÿ˜‚

9 Likes

Lol. It probably was

5 Likes

Congratulations on getting regular! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ‰

6 Likes

Congrats and hope you enjoy your stay!

4 Likes

Congratulations and keep helpful for other members. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

4 Likes

Congrats! Welcome to being a regular! Enjoy your time.

3 Likes

Congratss brow keep it up

4 Likes

๐Ÿ˜ coool and nice

3 Likes

Congrats! I wonโ€™t be a regular for years to come since I registered almost 2 years ago randomly, and didnโ€™t become all the time active until 4-5 months agoโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ When I could actually pay for my subscription and had a bank account.

1 Like

even though I am a new member but I have big ambitions to quickly reach the regular category because I have a very big ambition for this IFC, hopefully I will quickly reach that stage๐Ÿ™

3 Likes

Just be active and youโ€™ll be there soon!

2 Likes

I think the trust level I have is fine right now because I am active but not to active and I donโ€™t have the maturity to handle regular. I donโ€™t have an any intention to become a regular because it simply does not interest me. But for you it makes since because your more active and contribute to the IFC more often. Congratulations.

1 Like

See ya on top guys ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Thank you!

3 Likes

You have gained almost a whole day reading on the IFC in just 3 weeks/21 days. Keep this up and youโ€™ll be there in no time!

1 Like