Thank You IFC!

We talk about Infinite Rails, a game coming soon near to you!

1 Like

We talk about how hot our “Regards” are 😏

3 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the IFC! I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it here. I have been here for 6 months and I’ve loved every minute of it.

Keep sticking around here and you’ll have tons of fun, I promise.

Good day, SouthwestFan

2 Likes

Thanks @SouthernDude @Kwenzo1 @George @J2S @Pilot999, happy landings!

2 Likes

Same to you.

Once again, you will love it here, promise.

Good day, SouthwestFan

1 Like

Your absolutely right, the community is friendly and your able to create topics that many are able to enjoy. The moderators spend day and night trying to make sure that things are flowing nicely. I hope the forum continues to grow and lets not forget the developers😉

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(4)

4 Likes

Thanks to your participation aswell in this community. Each member’s contributions in here are very meaningful for our community growth. Personally, I can’t wait to see you being a Member and eventually becoming one of our Forum Regulars, or who knows that you will be one of the candidates for our moderating team in the future ;)

Thanks for choosing this community by the way, and becoming part of it. If you have any questions or problems, don’t hesitate to PM one of our members. I’m sure they will kindly help your problems ;). Have a nice and good day, and see you in the skies

• George
4 Likes

Yeah congrats you have made this place amazing and thanks so much for joining, my time in the IFC has been epic i hope yours is as well

Safe Landings

2 Likes

Congratulations on this milestone! Hope to see you with the fellow regulars soon.

lol I just realised that I lost my regular a couple of days ago…
:/

1 Like

On this note, this isn’t the first time a player (like myself once) was playing the game for ages before I found IFC. It seems to me people are unaware when the buy the game what IFC is.

1 Like

The original post and this thread illustrates how valuable it would be to have this forum advertised on the IF splash screen. I wonder how many just don’t know…?

1 Like

I’d like to thank every one more time for getting me my first gold badge, “Great Topic” and “Good Topic”.

3 Likes