Thank You, IFC - I Graduated!

Hello All! I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their support and well wishes over the last few years, as I am now an alumnus of Western Michigan University! I have a Bachelors in Aviation Management & Operations, and am nearly complete with my Bachelors in Aviation Flight Science. Iโ€™m gearing up for my Commercial Single Engine check ride as well. Both the simulator and community here is really special, and believe me when I say that it has helped me immensely throughout these last few years. A sincere and heartfelt thank you to the devs, beta team, and airport editing team for allowing me be a part of the sim as well. Blue Skies!

68 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Congratulations! Iโ€™m so proud of you. This is an amazing feat to conquer and you did it! Blue skies is what lies ahead Dude! ๐Ÿค™

4 Likes

Great job ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

3 Likes

Congratulations!! Super happy for you.

Good luck with that checkride. PM me if you have any questions

2 Likes

Congrats Sam! Looking forward to seeing where your next adventure takes you.

3 Likes

Congratulations, Sam! Best of luck to you in the future (and on the checkride)!

4 Likes

Congratulations on Graduating! ๐ŸŽ“

2 Likes

nice! hope you can become something greater

1 Like

Well done!!

Hope all goes well :)

1 Like

My most heartfelt congratulations to you!!!<3

1 Like

Best of luck on your journey

1 Like

Congrats and thank you for setting a standard to which we can aspire!

1 Like

Wow! Congratulations!

1 Like

Great job, congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations from a fellow Bronco!

1 Like

Congrats, such a big accomplishment!

1 Like

Congratulations Sam!

Out of question, how did you find the BSc in Aviation Management? Itโ€™s something Iโ€™ll be undertaking next year, and Iโ€™d be interested to hear a few insights of how you found the course! :)

1 Like

Thank you! I really enjoyed it. It was cool to learn more about the various perspectives of the aviation industry - be it on the airline side, airport management side, or the corporate side as well. Each has their different set of challenges and it was really interesting to work through each one. Best of luck and if you have any other questions along the way Iโ€™d be happy to try and help! ๐Ÿ˜Š

2 Likes

Congratulations Sam! I work for Alaska Airlines, so please let me know if youโ€™re interested in joining our wonderful company. Iโ€™m not a pilot, but I work closely with recruiters who do hiring for positions throughout the company.

1 Like