Thank you IF

I haven’t been active lately on IFFG or here. That is because I recently purchased Xplane 10 and a new PC. Some might say this post is off topic. Well I would just like to say thanks to IFATC, FDS and everyone who has helped me over the past year and a half. Most of my knowledge that I use to fly on VATSIM and Xplane came from Infinite Flight. The phraseology, Navigation, flight planning and operations all I learnt from being part of this wonderful flight sim and community. Finally a message to those who constantly want more and more, remember this is a mobile app and it still has a large number of aircraft, realistic systems and ATC. It is actually a really useful tool if you want to learn to fly.
Thanks again
I can comment the specs if you would like.

22 Likes

I would love the specs, I’m building a new computer after I found my last one smoking. I’m also glad that IF has helped you so much, it really is an exceptional game.

6 Likes

Intel i5 6500
MSI Radeon RX 470
G Skill 16GB DDR4 RAM
B150M-A ASUS Motherboard
Corsair CX500w
1TB hard drive
Corsair case that I don’t know the name of
LG 1080p monitor
Corsair Raptor HS30 headset
Cheap optical drive and wifi router

2 Likes

IF is exceptional at what it does. FDS made some design choices and now have an unrivaled position in the mobile market. I join you in commending the developers.

3 Likes

Same here, where are you building it from, website wise. Im using Ironside :)

We should fly some time on XPlane or Vatsim :)

Yeah we should. Where do you normally fly? I normally fly Westjet routes and the occasional route in Europe using the x737

1 Like

JetBlue routes. always. JARDesign A320 :)

1 Like

Guys - as good as other sims may be, remember that this is an Infinite Flight forum. You shouldn’t really be talking about other flight sims unless you’re in the #lounge where discussions like these are tolerated. Thanks. :)

3 Likes

I can say that as well. I’ve definitely been able to expand my knowledge gained from IF and put it to use in other ways.

I wouldn’t recommend posting about other sims unless it’s in the lounge though. :)

3 Likes

Thanks, good idea :)

1 Like

I’m using CyberPowerPC. :)

1 Like

Nice, I currently have an ibuypower :)

Whats #lounge? Some secret room?

It’s not secret at all. It’s just another category only accessible to regulars.

1 Like

Maybe you’ll know when you stayed in the forums long enough 😉

1 Like

Someday, I hope to get to see the mysterious lounge.

Just stick around long enough and you guys’ll see 😉

what did you do with your 420 computer?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.