Thank you from me to you

I just wanted to say to all of the Community thanks for being so awesome!
Im in this Forum since 3 days or so and i love it!
Keep on going and never Lose your Awesomenes?:D

P.s. Sorry for the topic but i really needed to say it <3 :D

Have a nice day guys :)!

15 Likes

We’re always here if you need us. This is what the community is for.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you need help.

5 Likes

This community wouldn’t be nice to all of the members if it’s not supported by the members of the community itself. So that’s why, Thanks alot for the contributions from you and other members in here to make this place a better place for everyone as a place for Infinite Flight and aviation Enthusiasts to gather and share their unique experiences 😊

3 Likes

Thanks for enjoying it! I hope you’ve learnt alot and you’ll stay with us thoughout the days!

no idk what I meant either

3 Likes

We aren’t just a community, we are a family. We all have and share the same passion for aviation and we also learn from each other! Glad to have you here!

10 Likes

Holy and that is he Reason why i love you all <3 :D
P.s Sorry ran out of likes :(

3 Likes

Well thank you for helping to grow the community and we hope you enjoy your time here :)

2 Likes

I mean… We have the Ginger Bearded Easter Bunny (@schyllberg), and we have people from all over the world in this community! We spend EVERY SINGLE DAY (some of us) here and we interact with each other, sometimes we get mad at each other and maybe we get a bit triggered… But brothers and sisters fight, and that’s what we are!

Brothers and Sisters in this One Big Happy Family

8 Likes

Correction;
I’m not Santa anymore. It’s Ginger bearded easter bunny now.

11 Likes

Holy what a text. I know why im here <3

Nah your still ginger Santa

3 Likes

(: welcome