Thank you for the awesome service at KEWR!

Today at KEWR there were so many arrivals! Shoutout to @LaDrilhz for keeping it in order! Thanks again IFATC for helping to keep the “expert” in expert server!

besides the fact that I was in a 45 minute hold short of the runway…

15 Likes

If you PM him (@Sammy_Droubi), he will get back to you eventually…

No need to bring negativity into a positive post ;)

9 Likes

I agree with @Balloonchaser the ATC was probably very busy. Not everyone is perfect ;) , I’m pretty sure he did not ignore you intentionally.

3 Likes

Thanks very much Jackson… Real 45min?..really did my best to accommodate landings, takeoffs, runway crossings and exits… Once my approach controller left… Wasn’t that easy

3 Likes

Cleared me to land about 20 minutes ago. Not a foot wrong by @LaDrilhz - nice work indeed!

2 Likes

Hi Uan
If you feel I reported you wrongly please pm me your call sign we can have a look at it (I always take screens before ghosting)
If you had to go for a missed approach, I surely made you switch to the approach controller.

Hi Uan,
Check your log book please. I did just report someone that matches your story but the time doesn’t add up. PM me (@Sammy_Droubi) or @LaDrilhz when you figure out who reported you.
Were you air China 986 heavy?
-IFATC sammy Droubi (KEWR Approach)

1 Like

Hats off to controllers ! I landed at KEWR just before @LaDrilhz left tower, and without approach controller. Great job !

And you could tell the difference once all ATC were gone. It looked like training server. There’s a huge lack of self discipline from many (new) players in Expert server.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree with that!

I landed at KEWR after a flight from PANC and ATC logged off shortly after I landed! Let’s just say it was a madhouse on the ground…literally…

1 Like

at least you realised what mistakes you made, but you can only improve from them :)

2 Likes

I think I saw you. We’re you in a 777?

Seeing my home airport active could’ve been the coolest thing ever though

It happened, i’m banned from expert server…

Forever? How?

Can we take this to PM please? Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry about that! Wilco

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.