Thank you for all your hard work

Hello I have been playing this for 3yrs now and I had live for 1.5 years now and I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the staff for all there dedication you put into this simulator. I have loved Aviation ever since I was a small boy and this spring I will be getting one of does big simulators but I will keep on playing this. Back to what I was saying look what you have achieved in the last 12 months loads of thing especially the global update and the MD-11 and DC-10 and now a CRJ that’s amazing so I think we need to congratulate them.

3 Likes

Good to hear from fellow community members that they are greatly enjoying the sim and looking to expand their knowledge. Its amazing that people are dedicated to aviation and follow their passion. I just got X plane 11 yesterday and it’s a big step for me and will be for you.

Happy Landings!
Lucas Piedra

I wish I could put a like but I ran out.

1 Like

The best way to congratulate them is to leave Infinite Flight a 5 star rating on your respective application store. (:

5 Likes

I did months ago…

1 Like

Do after the latest update. The latest update is what is shown on the Store.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m sure they appreciate your rating. But let’s just refrain from creating these types of topics as they crowd the forum. Thanks!

1 Like

Sure sorry…

1 Like

This reminds me…I haven’t rated the app. TBH, I don’t even think there should be an option to vote before five stars for IF.

Great to see people enjoying as much as I am 😁

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.