Thank you Dani at MYGF

Hey guys :) ,
I know I should just PM the person but I would love to thank Dani for being patient with me while I was waiting for someone to land at MYGF just now. I could not find the holding short button after I switched to tower so I figured just waiting was the right thing to do. Anyway you’re doing great :) thanks again :)

4 Likes

I think you got fan mail @DaniCP :)

1 Like

Haha. No problem. I saw you waiting something in the hold short line…then I told “say intencions” because the TBM was coming for takeoff behind you.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :) and I completely understood that. Getting used to flying from and landing in active airports so I wanted to pass the thanks along :) . Might try landing some other time but at least this was a smooth take off :)

1 Like

Haha that was me you were holding short for I believe. Saw you holding short with the TBM behind you. Enjoy your flight to Punta Cana! 🙂

2 Likes

Thank you :) yeah I was waiting for you to land but I would’ve taken off. I just wanted to be careful :) . It was cool seeing your landing :)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.