Thank You Community

Hey I just wanted to say that this community is great. Thank you for being nice and helping me with IF. It is amazing and I like to look every day. Thank you!

65 Likes

We should thank you for being part of the community.

20 Likes

I am happy to hear that! We will be helping each other!

7 Likes

Always nice to read these you rock!!

11 Likes

Yes thank you for being a part of the community

6 Likes

The professionalism of this community is unmatched by any other. Members here really care about perfecting their craft and helping others to do so as well. We all here to learn from eachother and continue to grow. So happy to hear you are having a good experience!

9 Likes

You’re Welcome Bud!

5 Likes

Well ,It’s a very good job done by the community staff to maintain its aspects. However ,It’s a nice idea to thank the community but I have seen other communities that are better ,I am not saying that this community is bad .Since the rules aren’t strict enough ,some members still try their best to ruin the community on the other hand the many members including staff are trying their best towards the community. Lastly, I would like to thank all of the members for being a part of the community and specially the staff for maintaining the community.

Thank you ,
TheGreatPilots.

5 Likes

Thank you for being here and a part of this amazing community. It’s thanks to you and everyone else who have joined who makes it feel wonderful to be here :)

3 Likes

Ever since I joined IFC almost two years ago, I’ve noticed that this is not only a community but more like a family of aviation enthusiasts. I am happy to be here and I’m glad that you are happy to be here too 😀👍🏼

3 Likes

Im glad to have you here as a user of this incredible forum!

We hope you’ll stay here forever!

3 Likes

Foreget awhile, how about forever

5 Likes

If just like to add my thanks too. I’ve been on IF for nearly a month and the app is fantastic. But what makes it is the community.

I’ve felt very welcome and have received great help

Thank you all

8 Likes

It’s the people here and you that make the community great 😉

1 Like

How would you feel that IFC community is a great place to learn about Aviation?

0 voters

isn’t that obviously a 5

1 Like

5 out of 5 is 100% awesome.

1 Like

Always nice to be in a community with a lot of helpful people ;)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.