Thank you atc

You make pattern work fun! Thank you!

22 Likes

We always appreciate these topics ❤️ Thanks for being a great pilot

3 Likes

Glad to hear this, lots of appreciation from all of us here at IFATC. Thanks for your support!

3 Likes

We love controlling pattern work just as much as you love flying it! Thank you so much!🥳😄😁

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping us entertained when the airport is dead, we love you!

2 Likes

We don’t volunteer to do this stuff just cause, feel free to do patterns whenever able.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the postive feedback! It’s always nice to get positive feedback, otherwise you only get negative criticism.

We are always happy to see patterns as long as they are allowed in ATIS. They are exciting and varied for both sides.

3 Likes

Yesterday I had my debut controlling EGLL on trainingsserver. And this was a tough one. More than once I lost control of the situation. I did both, ground and tower. Now I completely understand the challenge for all IFATC. You do a great job, all.
Nevertheless it’s always good to give both gratitude and constructive feedback to better understand each other.
Again: Continue the good work!

5 Likes

Trust me - it’s the pilots that make pattern work fun! Thanks for flying with us :)

3 Likes

This just makes me feel all warm inside. 😊 I appreciate the kind words!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.