Thai Virtual Airways | Recruiting Pilots

Could you be our Event Manager? If so apply using the links above.
Is event managing not for you? Then you can still apply to be a pilot and/or an air traffic controller. :))

I’m not gonna lie. This is an amazing VA. I joined when it first began and left a couple weeks later. In that time they helped me succeed and make me the best I could. Thank you Ethan’s for making this the best VA

2 Likes

Let me be honest with you all. I have been to many outher VS including the sencond best on SkyTrax Vertual, and you know what, This is the best by MILES, The most ACCTIVE Professional and dedicated VA. After joining Thai you would not be able to join another va, Thai is just too Good. The BEST va by FAR! And I am honoured to be HR Manger. What made me come a type this is that I could just see a BIG difference between this and outher VAs. This is Unique. Can’t wait till SkyTrakx Vertual 2018 results come out! Best VA Ever!

3 Likes

Hey everyone.

Our new and updated website is live, check it out
New Website

If you are interested in joining us as an ATC and/or a pilot, use this link
Join Us

1 Like

We are hiring a

• COO
  • Events Manager.

Joining our VA means you will be working with a friendly and dedicated team. Look at the comments above from some of our members. If you have any questions are queries, please don’t be afraid to private message me. The links are above to apply.

Not interested in being staff?
You can still join us as a pilot and/or atc. Use the links above to apply and again, do not be afraid to private message me with any questions.

2 Likes

Some words from me: I joined this beautiful VA as the Recruiter and I can only agree with that! From the moment I joined everyone welcomed me and gave me the motivation to fly even more. I invited almost all of my friends who play IF to join this wonderful VA and they instantly wrote an application for it. Now they are enjoying this beautiful VA!
Thai Virtual Airways is not even 2 weeks young and we already have a plenty of pilots and staff-members! I would like to say thank you to everyone who is supporting the VA! Amazing work guys!

3 Likes

We have now been in operations for 2 weeks now and I can’t thank everyone enough for the support. Over the 2 week period we have;

• Almost filled our staff team
  • Accepted 18 people into our VA
  • Gained an active team of; staff, pilots and atc
  • Held 4 internal events
  • Scheduled an event within the community
  • Logged 88 flights
  • Had 16 promotions from staff and pilots
  • Started an Instagram page @thaivirtualairways
  • Held a photo competition within our Slack

We are still looking for a COO and an Event Manager.

To be our COO, we need you to be; understanding, able to make decisions, bursting with ideas, have some experience within VA’s and be able to help lead a team.

To be our Events Manager you need to be; friendly, open to ideas, fun and creative.

If you are interested in one of the advertised roles then you can apply here. If you would like to join us as a pilot or atc you can apply using the same link.

All the best, Ethan CEO

3 Likes

i want to apply for
coo post

2 Likes

Wishing a very happy birthday to our recruiter here at Thai @Starley. We want to thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication and we hope you have a well deserved day from all of us here at Thai!

4 Likes

Is there a certain grade you need to be in to apply for events manager because when I renewed my subscription I was put back in Grade 1

2 Likes

No, Their is no certain garde. But you won’t be able to post on IFC as you a a basic user like me. But if your interested we can surely bring you into our lovel team. :)

3 Likes

Whiching you a happy birthday to one of your dedicated Pilots @Starley. Enjoy your day! :)

4 Likes

Thank you very much! :D

1 Like

We have just updated our pilot and staff badges. Their simplicity and modern design has really changed the vibe in our slack channel. Thai is ever expanding and keeping up to date with the trends! :))

5 Likes

Very detailed VA. Great Job

4 Likes

Thank you, means a lot! @Ryan_Vidad :))

1 Like

Congratulations for the VA

4 Likes

Thank you @Eliel_Felipe45!!

2 Likes

We have expanded our routes over to North America. Our members can now enjoy long haul flights to 5 destinations in America and Canada. These routes will be operated by our, Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 787-8, Airbus A340-600 and Airbus A380-800. These new routes include;

• Los Angeles (KLAX)
  • Dallas Fort Worth (KDFW)
  • Toronto Pearson (CYYZ)
  • New York (KJFK)
  • Seattle (KSEA)

Come and join the fun!

3 Likes

Our first North American flight landed yesterday. It’s was operated by our Chief Pilot @Sam_Tom from Bangkok to New York (John F Kennedy). Check out our interactive route map on our website to see all of our destinations.

Why not join us? Apply using the links above :)

5 Likes