Thai Airways

I’m making Thai Airways VA the website will come soon almost done. I have contacted Thai Airways for there use of logos and trademarks. Also if you would like a more realistic VA system Join IFFG VA on Facebook.

1 Like

Hi Bob, Does the VA still exists now? I would like to join if I can

No it closed ages ago but I think someone else planning it.

1 Like

If it isn’t taken I’ll make a new one ;)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Just email them, They will reply it

Facebook Message or Email. But remember to be formal as you are dealing with an airline and you want to be careful.

Not Instagram look on the airlines website for a legal email address or customer service.

I’m now going to hit back on Thai Airways, I’m half Thai and half English. I believe it is my duty to represent my country and it’s ways. Come over if you wish :)

4 Likes

Good to see someone’s doing it! :) I don’t play IF anymore I use XP10, if I can use that then sure

Please contact IFVARB about setting up a VA before construction.

good luck to TG!
from ANA virtual

It’s already been set and approved. Find your sources first. :)

Thanks for you support! 😀

Thomas Ralph
Deputy President
Thai Virtual Airlines

Well actually I did check my sources.
On IFVARB’s database Thai Virtual does not appear as pending/construction or approved.

We did get approval the IFVARB have private messaged us and we do have approval!!!

Ok. Well you can’t complain at me and tell me to do my research If this information isn’t publicly available![quote=“Emirates_Life, post:15, topic:7598”]
Find your sources first. :)
[/quote]

Anyway, Good Luck with your VA :)

@FLYAIRGO We are mainly going off of a private spreadsheet now, but I’ll update the one that you can guys can all see when I get the chance. Thanks for trying to help.

2 Likes